63/37 CF-10 Solder Wire Tin Clean Rosin Lead Core Welding Soldering Iron Reel Flux 2% 0.5/0.6/0.8/1.0/1.2/1.5/2.0mm
- With good solder-ability, insulation resistance, no spattering and non-corrosive.
- Low melting point, was being used in iron soldering.
- With bright and full soldering points, convenient to use.
- performance in desoldering, anti-oxidation and anti-corrosion.
- 50g/roll, easy to carry, essential materials for electronic enthusiasts.
- Be widely used in electrical and electronics, solder parts like circuit board, electronics devices and others.
- 63/37 rosin core solder, Flux 2.0%.
- Wire diameter: 0.5/0.6/0.8/1.0/1.2/1.5/2.0mm
- Size: 55x30mm
- Net Weight:50g(Including Roll Weight)
Note:Light shooting and different displays may cause the color of the item in the picture a little different from the real thing. The measurement allowed error is +/-1-3cm.
Material : Tin lead alloy
1pc x Tin Lead Alloy Solder Wire
Thousands of Items Are Waiting For You