5MP Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ Camera Fisheye 130 160 Degree Camera V5647 Night Vision Focal Adjustable Webcam Camera for RPI 3
Price: $ 48.87
This is the fisheye wide angle lens camera for Raspberry Pi , we especially provide 130 , 160 degree different type for different needs. With the night vision , focal adjustable and fisheye wide angle , it can use for many situation such as monitoring , webcam and DIY photo.
1. Sensor : 5 megapixel OV5647 sensor
2. CCD size : 1/4inch
3. Aperture (F) : 2.35
4. Focal Length : adjustable
5. Sensor best resolution : 1080p
6. Dimension : 25 mm x 24 mm
7. Screw holes :
1). for attachment to holder or someting else
2). electric conduction - provides 3.3V power output
3). Supports connecting fill flash LED or Infrared LED
1. Fisheye lens , provide wider view angle to 130 , 160 degree
2. Focal adjustable , focus camera to different effective distance
3. Support all verion of Raspberry Pi , such as Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+/3B , if use for Raspberry Pi Zero , you need a different camera cable ( click the follow picture to view )
4. You need to install the infrared light to get the better night vision effect .
How to use Raspberry Pi Camera
1. Install Raspbian system into SD card and insert to Raspberry Pi, connect the display to Raspberry Pi, Connect the camera to Raspberry Pi correctly.
2. Open the terminal and run
3. Choose the Interface--Enable Camera , enter it , then it the Raspberry Pi will restart automatically ( if not , you can restart it by yourself)
Open the terminal again , run
raspistill –t 5000 –o test.jpg
then the camera will be on.The “5000”means the camera will open 5 seconds , the “test” is the name of picture , you can change them as your need.
Package list :
1 x Fisheye Camera
2 x Infrared Lights
1 x 15 cm 15pin Flat Cable